Pages

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Yes the obvious, coupons

Here we go. My first tip. O Boy. USE COUPONS!!! I know this is no where near a new concept but it is one of the best ways to save money. If you cringe at the thought of spending your Sunday nights with the news paper and some scissors, fear no more. There are so many ways to get coupons now. From great web sites like http://www.coupons.com/ to apps for your phone. You can get the weekly coupon list emailed to you and click and print the ones you need. I find that having a note book with baseball card sleeves to store the coupons in helps unbelievably. It saves me the time and frustration of looking in a envelope of 50 coupons (or worse the bottom of my purse) for the one I need. Coupons are not just for the store either. I keep in my car at all times restaurant coupons. If there is a coupon for a restaurant I cut it out, and when it is 1pm on a Monday afternoon, we are 45 minutes from home with no packed lunch (packing lunches will be a future blog) we have about 5-10 places to chose from to eat. I also love the entertainment books http://toledo.entertainment.com/discount/home.shtml and others like it for this. Good luck and please leave a comment of any good couponing ideas below. Cheers to my first blog.

Thanks for reading

Lynden

No comments:

Post a Comment